Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Letter Project: The Genius of Penguin Cover Story Postcards


 

These lovely postcards with the covers of classic literature provide the unique opportunity to send both a message from you and the literary canon to family and friends.

Use to share with friends that this last month was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Or explain that while on vacation the sun shone, having no alternative, on nothing new.

Or maybe share sad news-mother died today.

Or perhaps share a reflection on experience-that in my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. Or begin a long epic tale with all this happened, more or less.

Maybe you would like to tell a quaint little story- once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo.

Better yet, send a letter to announce a sudden change in name, asking friends to call me Ishmael.

Opportunities abound. Sing in me, Muse, and tell me the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment